Culligan participates in the Development of local Communities and Promotion of nonprofit activities through product donation and volunteering.
Nearly every weekend throughout the year, Culligan is donating bottled water to some festival or event in support of Community Development and nonprofit fundraising.
Below is a small sample of only the larger events we support and donate to every year.
In addition to the events below, we continually support many small community based events and fundraisers.
- RONALD McDONALD HOUSE – CASSIE CAMPBELL STREET HOCKEY FESTIVAL
- Alzheimer Society – Investors Group Memory Walk & Run (Calgary, Edmonton, Fort MacMurray)
- CIBC Run for the Cure – Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation – Sport Chek Mother’s Day Run & Walk (Edmonton)
- Calgary Health Trust Neonatal Intensive Care Units – Sport Chek Mother’s Day Run & Walk (Calgary)
- SPCA – Fort Macmurray
- Walk for Africa Water
- Calgary Police Half Marathon and 5k
- Firefighters1st: a Fun Run in support of volunteer firefighters across Alberta
- Inn From the Cold – Step Climb to Help Homelessness
- Canadian Mental health
- Can Praxis- Stampede Marathon
- Alberta Cancer Foundation through the Tracey Flagg Memorial Fund (TFMF) – Harvest Half Marathon
- HI-C-Pacific Mountain Region Fundraiser – K-100 MARATHON
- Canada Safeway Foundation – Safeway Foundation Golf Tournament
- Calgary International FolkFest
- Calgary International Reggae Festival
- City of Fort McMurray Events
- Skate Canada
- Play on
- Many different Minor, Hockey, Soccer, and Baseball Leagues
WHEELSFORWELLS is a charity that we have been with since the beginning as it’s all about bringing clean water to people without it. It was started by a great kid, Alexander Weber, and has helped over 50,000 people get clean water!